And really, congratulations on 10 months.
My longest real relationship lasted 2 hours. Hooray for me.
But I thought I'd tell you about the dream I had last night.
About... The Gryffindor That Must Not Be Named... or Alex... whichever.
In the dream I was looking into a mirror and I pulled out my cell phone. And I called him.
"Hey Alex, I'm drrrrrunk," said I. Then I proceeded to whisper, "for pretend."
He laughed and said, "Oh, well, do you want me to come over?"
Naturally, I agreed and he arrived at my house.
I then pretended to vomit and do other drunk things. It was fun.
Also, Harry Potter the Musical is the most glorious thing I've ever seen.
I'll link it here because I know you'll never watch it, but I'll tape you down to watch it sometime.
Voldemort is so amazing.
I just got hit with a huge wave of exhaustion, so I'll wrap it up.
Grace, you are the only person who really gets my thing with Alex.
My whole family knows now, but they think it's another phase.
But you've been around my phases. Remember the Johnny Depp obsession?
And the Orlando Bloom obsession? And the Tim Burton obsession?
I still love all of them, but I've kind of moved on.
And Alex isn't like that.
At all.
And you know that.
And I love you. ^__^
You're my best friend. Period.
Now, I shall go listen to my iPod because I would like to hear his voice again.
I love his voice, you know. Even though it's actually very strange.
It's nasally, and he's got a lisp, and he's got that southern California accent.
But I would recognize that voice anywhere.
And I that's why I love it.
I don't know what I'd do without it.
Also... MONTY PYTHON.
Voldemort is so amazing.
I just got hit with a huge wave of exhaustion, so I'll wrap it up.
Grace, you are the only person who really gets my thing with Alex.
My whole family knows now, but they think it's another phase.
But you've been around my phases. Remember the Johnny Depp obsession?
And the Orlando Bloom obsession? And the Tim Burton obsession?
I still love all of them, but I've kind of moved on.
And Alex isn't like that.
At all.
And you know that.
And I love you. ^__^
You're my best friend. Period.
Now, I shall go listen to my iPod because I would like to hear his voice again.
I love his voice, you know. Even though it's actually very strange.
It's nasally, and he's got a lisp, and he's got that southern California accent.
But I would recognize that voice anywhere.
And I that's why I love it.
I don't know what I'd do without it.
Also... MONTY PYTHON.

I call this one, In Drunk Motion.
No comments:
Post a Comment