HI.
You are an amazing friend Joelle. If you weren't I'd be pissed about your laziness and stuff, but I'm not at all. I'm just looking forward to see you again.
And when we are with eachother it's AMAZING.
Waiting in line and british accents and Conor Oberst's slurping and riding the bus and telling everyone we're lesbians and sharing a tootsie roll and HEY KID...DROP THAT UMBRELLA!
And how my mom loves you. ROFL and you mount my father.
And just meeting you was the greatest. LOL
So shutup, whore. You're the best ever. Really. I was just having a bad day.
But so yesterday I was with Dillon and we went to the cafe. OH, and before that we made this freakish baby on the Sims 2. IT WAS SO FREAKISH. HUGE ALIEN EYES AND NO NOSE. It was like Voldemort's baby. LOL it was grand.
And it's name is Butt. ROFL
Then we went to his house and played Paperboy (OMG) and some other lame Sega Genesis games, rofl.
SO, SO SO. Anyway. Cafe. I ordered this amazing thing called a cold turtle latte with whip cream on top. IT IS ORGASMIC. I need another one, by the way.
Dillon didn't feel good so we sat a while. When he felt better we walked. Um, hm. Drove hommmee annddd pulled over and watched the sky turn to night. The fire flies were gorgeous. Everywhere it was like the sky was being mirrored.
Drove me home and I just well you know because I texted you. So.
That's the end of my blog I guess.
I'm hoping to get a bathing suit sooner than this weekend. Hopefully.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment