it's always really hard for me to decide how I want to type. I usually type like this, all lower cap except for the necassary pronouns, and of course I always use appropriate grammar. I think I'll type like my true self so our readers (....) can get a better feel for who I am. ahem anyway
thank God we apologized because we were both secretly going crazy because we're both secretly stubborn assholes. APOLOGIES OVER FACEBOOK FTW!!
EXTREMELY WEIRD NEWS BROADCAST THAT IS SO IMPORTANT ITS GOT TO MESS UP MY BLOG
O.M.G Joelle. There is seriosuly 18 sex offenders around Athens. One lives on South Main Street. HE'S THE CREEPIEST THING EVER I'M GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES KILL ME
oh by the way I found this all on Facebook, rofl. it's an application. SERIOUS BUSINESS
anyhoo...
so yeah. Dillon had a gig today at Abby Slocums house (FREAKING LOADED). they played for a while, it was nice, I enjoyed it. it was a party for all the science olympiad? idk some higher degree of science club. so John was there. which wasn't all that awkward I guess we just didn't talk and I just didn't care so.
but I don't even know why today was so nice. it just was. just being with Dillon I guess. really, that's all there is to it. lately it's so weird because usually i'm so anal about like this whole love deal, but lately i'm just accepting it and not trying to find a reason for everything. I mean of course, I rarely do that in the first place, I used to, but it sort of dwindled, and now its dwindled to nothing. instead of finding reasons all of the time I've just sort of accepted that there's not always a reason for everything.
WAIT
THIS COULD MEAN THAT FOR ONCE
WITHOUT A REASON
WITHOUT SOMEONE TICKLING MY TOES OR BUYING ME A NEW WARDROBE OR GETTING MY HAIR DONE OR SOMETHING OR MAYBE FEEDING MY FACE (I'm hungry by the way)
I'M JUST SIMPLY
HAPPY?
WOAH
that's amazing.
anyway, here's a picture of Dillon. or a couple I dunno he's cute. all playing the bass and stuff. I've decided that I am going to rant here about Dillon to make up for all the times you've ranted about Alex (and seriously I just realized Brandon's arm in the background is missing hand. LOL). you know how you love everything about Alex? but there's just these few things that are your favorites? like maybe Alex's beer belly is your favorite thing of all your favorite things about Alex. well, Dillon's hazel eyes are my favorite. they just say so much. and I don't know why, but every once in a while they change. like explode. like they aren't even green. it's like a coppery color around his pupil, exploding outward into a grey sky. but it's just the most beautiful thing, and I'm still trying to piece together when they do that. because hazel eyes change with feelings or some shit, right? mine are just green and they get bored and flip to blue or don't quite make it and flip to grey. and even when Dillon's eyes aren't an explosion of amazing, they're still this really great color of green. like... pot green. and to me they've always spoken to me like calmness. mellow. a mellow green. and they just have so much feeling. when he's worried or concerned they deepen and bring out some sort of innocence. and I guess just by his eyes you can tell his emotions. 
I'm going to hit [ENTER] so that this paragraph isn't ginormous. so anyway. I wish I could just go on and on and explain every thing about Dillon but I might get carpal tunnel.
BUT there's one more thing I must absolutely positively add about Dillon before I move on... I love his nose. like really. it's got these really faint freckles on it, that are just so darned cute I can never get over it. just... okay I'm done. AND I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF HIM, ROFL. Look at his feet. JESUS I LOVE HIS FEET, TOO.
....
so the gig went pretty well and I went home with Dillon and we went swimming with his neighbor Matt. when we all escaped back to the basement we ate chips and pretzels and played Monopoly on Dillon's Super Nintendo. we decided it was getting late and that whoever won the bid (had the most money basically) on this 100 dollar piece of property that person would win. Dillon won. I was second however.
Matt left and me and Dillon watched Beavis and Butthead LOL. It was so great, and their humor is a lot like Dillon's which makes me laugh so hard. like, "heheh, she said hard, heheh". DILLON MOMENT. I seriously am so in love with this man it is AMAZING and we should have another club "She's Crazy In Love With This Guy and I'm Crazy In Love With That Guy".
we have soo many clubs.
I have a lot to get off my chest tonight so this whole post might be like, 50 pages long (heheh she said long heheh).
I am so nice, I know, and I always thought I was sooo bad ass. turns out I'm a pansy. and I could never hate anyone. but boy, do I hate The One Who's Name Is Not Worthy Of Saying. ask me and I'll tell you. but really... ugh. he's in my dreams and he's so happy, and my mom's so happy, and he's like hey grace. and I'm like I HATE YOU, FUCK YOU. and I wake up all pissed. I see him and I get so pissed. and it's really sad because I actually liked him.
I'm done with my emoness (for now).
and, apparently, blink-182 is working on a new song (holy shit, seriously).
hope you don't get too much sand in unwanted areas and have your cousin walk in on you as you're cleaning the areas with unwanted sand (I'M SERIOUS, IT HAPPENS... to me).
BEACHES SUCK I JUST LIKE TO IMAGINE THAT I LIKE THEM.
No comments:
Post a Comment