Sigh.
Hello. I figured I'd blog nice and early since I have a few things to get off my chest, I guess.
It's just... Every single summer is the same for me. End of the year, I'm close friends with a few people, so we make some plans, and I get all excited. Then the plans never happen, the calls never happen the whole keeping in touch never happens and maybe that's my fault, you know, it probably is.
So me crying for the past half hour in the shower about it probably doesn't make you feel bad for me.
And no one even knows, except for like, you now.
But really. Every summer is this big stretch and fucking emptyness where I realize I only have like, three friends. And yeah I live 30 fucking minutes away but fuck. I didn't think everybodies rents were that fucking lazy.
If my mom was home all of the time and my grandparents weren't so lost all of the time, I'd go see my friends. But my mom isn't home all of the time, barely at all, and my grandparents ARE lost all of the time.
I just wish that when I texted someone they'd text back, especially someone who is considered my best friend...I wonder if I'm even hers. I bet I'm not.
I love you. You really are such a great friend. I'm sorry to be complaining or whining and shit... Because you do a great job.
And so does Dillon.
Its just sometimes... I feel like most of my friends just use me. Which they probably too but I'm too nice to fucking care and just blame myself and cry.
So... yep. That's my day. I hope yours is way freaking better, love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment