Saturday, June 20, 2009

Grace: a really uneventful day full of nothing

So, what the hell was that dream about? I had the craziest dream. EVER. It was all very.. Sim-like. And I was Harry Potter. And my boyfriend was being held captive for Pokemon? I'm not even going to search this on dreammoods.com.

I have my hopes up that maybe today I'll see Dillon. It's the only thing on my agenda so far, and I haven't seen him in like...Three days. That's forever in boyfriend/girlfriend world.

So turns out I can't and so I just plays Sims all day and end up making a Sim of me and him because I'm desperate (so far we've already had a kid and gotten married).

Anyway, after playing Sims and being annoyed at not being able to see him dad takes me to get pizza and stuff.

Come home and get royally PISSED OFF at my computer mouse for it won't work. Freaking dumb. But it works now so... whew.

JOELLE MET ALEX. O.M.G., this is so huge you have no idea. I love her. That's sort of why we're blogging together. Because she's my best friend and we don't live so close and never see eachother so...Hopefully this helps.

Tomorrow is me and Dillon's 10 months... Going to go see him and hang out with Simo (Alex Simmonds), BT (Brandon Thompson) and Keith. Maybe manican ass (Nick Wheeler), too?

I'll let you know how that goes. Also, Joelle, don't forget to ask/beg/plead for that show in Jersey on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment