Dear, your dreams get pretty fucked sometimes.
The Sims are too much fun.
Happy 10 months.
I WON'T FUCKING FORGET. KTHNX. <3
So, I went through every picture of Alex I have on my computer and found that my first picture of him was saved on:
July 19th, 2008.
So, that's like...11 months?
Holy shit.
Dude, I totally met him on our 11th.
OH MY GOD.
I MET HIM ON OUR 11TH.
HOW FUCKING MEANT TO BE ARE WE!??!?!
Ugh. I swear so much weird stuff happens that just alerts me that we're so perfect.
For example:
He is often known as "Remus" because he is in the band "The Remus Lupins" and bears a resemblance to how Lupin is described in the book.
- He is a Gryffindor commonly known as Remus Lupin.
I am a Hufflepuff (as was Tonks in the books).
- I am a Hufflepuff, like Tonks.
So! Remus ends up marrying Tonks, eh? EH?
I might also mention that there is a hefty age difference between Tonks and Remus, something like 13 years.
There's 12 years between me and Alex.
MATCHED <3
Y'know how when you meet someone special or famous and you're all nervous and shaky and there's MASSIVE butterflies in your stomach?
Well, meeting Alex wasn't like that.
I thought I'd be really nervous and my face would turn red and I'd just be like "-mumbles- thanks."
But, I wasn't.
Everything felt so... right, standing next to him.
Is that too cliche?
I just... I wasn't nervous or red-faced or boomerang butterflies in my stomach.
Seeing him... Talking to him... it just felt so natural.
My mom said: "Getting you to sign something is the only thing keeping me from the car right now."
Alex, "So if I sign this you'll leave?"
Me, "No! We're not leaving. We'll stay here forever."
Alex, "I mean, we're dressed the same, you can't leave!"
Note:
I was wearing a white dress-shirt, my Hufflepuff tie, my black vest, and black jeans with converse.
Alex was wearing a white dress-shirt, his Gryffindor tie, his black vest, and black jeans with converse.
That's love. <3
So that's all I have to say for today, I think.
I'm sure I'll have more to say about Alex in my next post.
This project should be a fun one. :]
GOODNIGHT GRACE. <3>
P.S.- I found this from September 12th, 2008. Enjoy. <3
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment