skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, June 26, 2009
Grace: has no title.
I don't think I'm mad at you, so that's a start. I don't think I ever was.
Just a little taken aback, but I guess I understand.
I've got no words.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(22)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(11)
Grace: is going to have to make lots of blogs to m...
Joelle: One
Grace: has no title.
Joelle: JUST SNEEZED. NO LIE.
Grace: skipped a day oops.
Joelle: The Apology
Grace: just bawled her eyes out for the last half ...
Joelle: Sha la la is the new bah bah bah
Grace: i'm tired as shit, thanks.
Joelle: In the Form of Her First Post on This Blog
Grace: a really uneventful day full of nothing
About Me
graceandjoelles_epicblog
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment