I love Alex, but having his time zone at the bottom of these is TEARING ME APART.
Kay, now that that's out of the way.
YOU SKIPPED A DAY.
This deserves punishment.
You must do your entire next blog in rhyme.
It is pretty awesome when we're together. I'll admit that.
And I'd really REALLY love to hang out today,
but I've got schoolwork to do and I have to pack for the beach.
-iz totally wearing her "TEAM LUPIN" t-shirt every day-
By the way, check out how long his hair is here. GAG ME WITH A SPOON.
Seriously, his hair is longer than mine there. XD Next order of business; Today I found a dollar in the washing machine. I also feel like you because I REALLY NEED TO SHAVE ME LEGS. Argg, I be a pirate. ROFL. I know I talk about him ALL THE TIME, and I'll stop after this, but his Twitter just said: TheRemusLupins our tour has a new contact person, please direct all questions to @djembeunity djembeunity is Toby. Toby is the guy with the creepy face paint on:

At the concert he was like "These ladies came over here for a hug, right?" and I was like "YES. O__O" so I hugged that creepy white-faced-dread-lock-sunglasses man. It was the most BADASS thing I've ever done.
Also, Jarrod was there (guy on right)
He's cool.
Right. LOVE YOU. <3 :]
You're my bestestestestestestestest friend.
P.S.- Get a bathing suit. I got a bikini to show off my hot bod. XD
P.S.S.- I've tried formatting this like I usually do and Blogspot is like "NO, BITCH."
So if it comes out all weird, I'm sorry. DEAL WITH IT. I've been sitting here for the past 15 minutes trying to fix it.
No comments:
Post a Comment