Sunday, August 23, 2009

Grace has been neglecting the blog all summer.




Hi. Sorry about not blogging, I got really lazy. I guess we both did.


So let me tell you what's been happening most of my summer:


So, most days it was nothing. Every other day I go to Dillon's house and we hang out and do the usual. Once or twice, like on that Harry Potter night, I got to spend the night which was nice. You know we had that yardsale, that turned out nicely. I still got the slice of money I earned. Also, the yardsale was a really nice way for me to buddy up with Dillon's mom more. We were almost bff's. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but she does like me.


After that it was usually all the same stuff. Seeing Dillon, and stuff. I got to become friends with all of his friends which is good I'm proud of myself (Nick, a dude in the band, invited me to his birthday party... it's paint balling. Wish me luck).


A couple days ago was our one year anniversery (August 21). Lately I've been high and low, mood wise. Like on our one year, I was totally nothing. I felt nothing. I felt so negative and my mind was like ganging up on me. It's been like that lately. In fact it's always sort of been it's own independent person. It's always like, talking to me. I don't know it's hard to explain. But it's been a jerk lately.


I went to the doctor on August 18. I had a total anxiety attack, twice. One because I thought they were going to give me a shot when all I expected was a talk. I went there to talk to my doctor about some symptoms I experienced that I believed were panic attacks during the school year. Eventually she needed a finger prick, which I then freaked out about. Turns out my blood levels average, normal, good, so during the school it's not my lack of sugar that makes me feel like that. so I guess I'm going to be seeing a councelor? yeah...


I already feel like I should be on meds. Seriously, my mind against itself? Depressed for no reason? Jesus, I feel like a wreck sometimes. But I know it's really super sappy but Dillon ALWAYS knows what to say, what to do, and knows whats wrong. I'm waiting for him to be able to read my exact thoughts.


But he helps, a lot. and over the summer I've been a real bitch, like, "I have no best friends, barely friends at all. I've only seen Dillon all summer. He's my best friend." but tonight I was so happy I was like... Well, I know Tory and Regan have eachother and no matter what I'll always be the third wheel there, but I have Joelle. She's amazing.


So that's basically why I'm blogging again.


Thanks for being a best friend. Sure, we're lazy, no traveling pants sisters at all, but we're still best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment