
I can't promise that I'll become a drug addicted prostitute any time soon but when I do I'll know who I can depend on.
And Alex's bum is pretty schweet. Jeez, look at it.
So today I took my mom to the hospital. Ya'know, just to try to make her feel stable again. I was at the hospital for 5 hours, and for lunch I had a double cheese burger meal with 6 chicken nuggets and I ate everything. So I'm still full from that. Sooo finally they got her out of the waiting room and into the actual hospital, then we waited for a doctor to come, then they did blood work (which I had to leave for due to queezy-ness, I think I could have passed out if I just thought about it). then some lady from the behavioral science place talked to my mom and called a doctor and... in the end my mom got in. Which is good. But it was really stressful, especially having my very annoying grandma there. :) but I guess we all survived. It was sad leaving my mom.
And Matt's still an asshole.
So that was my day today basically. Whew. Glad to be home...
No comments:
Post a Comment