Well Hey. :3
I haven't blogged since the 13th, so you've nothing to be ashamed of.
BUT NOW IT'S MAH TURN. >:D
And my days consisted of nothing. I played videogames. That's about it. I beat Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess twice. And I finally beat Ocarina of Time. I've been playing an old Sims game for the GBA and Pokemon Pearl. With a dash of Nintendogs, but we'll keep that on the DL.
I also went to my cousin's house last week for a couple days.
And I'm NEVER doing that again.
She had the worst attitude ever and she wasn't respectful toward her parents. Plus she's the biggest slob ever. Seriously, she's lazier than you. (Love you <3>
And if she ever reads this I'm in bigggggg trouble.
And I've been feeling like shite for the past 3 days. I'm convinced I'm dying.
But I've been reading. That's a plus.
Good luck with paintballing.
And it's like we talked about before. I know you still love Dillion even if you don't CONSTANTLY feel those butterflies anymore. I still know I love Alex even though he's only said, like, 20 words to me... and he acts like a total homo, but still. You don't have anything to worry about until the sight of him annoys you. Then you've got a problem.
Anxiety attacks suck. I'm sorry. I hope they get better.
And I TOTALLY know how you feel about the whole "I should be on meds" thing. There was a time in 7th grade where I was convinced I was schizophrenic. I was down all the time and I was, like, sick of who I was.
But I'm glad that you have Dillion when I'm not there. I can't say that I can relate to the Tory/Regan situation, because you're the only best friend I've ever had. But yes, I'll always be here. Even if you get into hard drugs and become a prostitute, I'll still be here.... I might be a little abrasive and smack you a couple times, but I'll be here. Because you're amazing too. :B
I'm happy this blog has started back up.
P.S.-
Have I ever told you that I love his bum?
And I've been feeling like shite for the past 3 days. I'm convinced I'm dying.
But I've been reading. That's a plus.
Good luck with paintballing.
And it's like we talked about before. I know you still love Dillion even if you don't CONSTANTLY feel those butterflies anymore. I still know I love Alex even though he's only said, like, 20 words to me... and he acts like a total homo, but still. You don't have anything to worry about until the sight of him annoys you. Then you've got a problem.
Anxiety attacks suck. I'm sorry. I hope they get better.
And I TOTALLY know how you feel about the whole "I should be on meds" thing. There was a time in 7th grade where I was convinced I was schizophrenic. I was down all the time and I was, like, sick of who I was.
But I'm glad that you have Dillion when I'm not there. I can't say that I can relate to the Tory/Regan situation, because you're the only best friend I've ever had. But yes, I'll always be here. Even if you get into hard drugs and become a prostitute, I'll still be here.... I might be a little abrasive and smack you a couple times, but I'll be here. Because you're amazing too. :B
I'm happy this blog has started back up.
P.S.-
Have I ever told you that I love his bum?

No comments:
Post a Comment