
Alright. I'm exhausted, it's 12:30AM, and I'm freezing. But I refuse to let this blog be silent to a day.
Today I realized just how desperate I am to be part of the Wizarding World.
I was looking through the encyclopedia of spells and I was like
"OH MY GOD. That's so AWESOME."
And it was something stupid, like Protego.
Protego made me wet myself with glee.
Plus, Legilimens is freaking outrageous.
I totally would've gone for an N.E.W.T. in Legilimency.
In fact, I think my N.E.W.T.'s would be Transfiguration, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Legilimency, Astronomy, and Potions.
Although, it's true they don't tell us all the classes offered at N.E.W.T. level.
Which sucks, because I wanna know what they are. -___-
Also, I think I'm finally wrapping my mind around my top 5 favorite characters.
1. Obviously, Lupin will always be my favorite.
2. I think it's a two-way tie between Sirius and-
3. -Draco.
4. Mrs. Norris. Yes. The janitor's cat.
5. Barty Crouch Jr.
I'm so pathetic. I like the bad guys.
I mean, don't get me wrong, Professor McGonagall is right under there at #6,
But... I dunno. I really like Draco.
And Mrs. Norris would totally kick Crookshanks' butt.
And now, because I feel that my posts have been quite boring and short,
I will give 20 rapid-fire things about me.
1. I'm right-handed.
2. I really like taking photos.
3. My drawing skills are basically nonexistent.
4. I've loved Harry Potter since I was seven.
5. My favorite beverage is tea in any variation.
6. I just got a new pillow.
7. I have an authentic wand from Alivans.
8. I've owned over 100 rabbits in my life so far.
9. I have an avid obsession with duct tape, hats, and Christmas trees.
10. I collect boxes.
(And there's currently a DVD Player box, a printer box, a laptop box, a vaporizer box, the box my schoolbooks came in, and a band-aid box in a pile in the corner of my room.)
11. I've never slept naked, nor in my underwear.
12. I honestly have read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban about 50 times.
(Mostly due to the fact that I own the book on tape and I listen to half of it every day.)
13. My first cat got hit by a car and died when I was four.
14. I took guitar lessons for 4 years.
15. I've never been out of the country. (Except for Niagara Falls, but that doesn't REALLY count.)
16. I would marry my dog Buddy if I could.
17. I own the British version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
18. My bookshelf is full of children's books.
19. I could give you fifty ways I know Sirius and Remus were a unit.
20. I save all the voicemails of my brother calling me when he's drunk.
Goodnight.
Nox.
No comments:
Post a Comment