Monday, July 13, 2009

Joelle: Hour

So, I'm kinda annoyed.

You and I are average, everyday Americans.
Alex is the step above us; the average, non-typical American.
Melissa Anelli is even above that; the whimsical, non-typical American.
And JK Rowling is, well... Scottish. Enough said.

So, therefore you and I get to see Harry Potter at 12:00 AM the day it's released.
According to logic, Alex should see Harry Potter three hours after us, at 12:00 AM Pacific time.
And Melissa Anelli is special so she got to go to the premiere on the 9th
And JK Rowling was involved in the whole project so she can see it whenever she wants.

BUT NO.
California says, "Hayy guise, wanna screw time zones?"
To which the people of California say, "OH YES."
And THEN they decide they'll show Harry Potter at 8 PM Pacific, or 11 PM Eastern.
11 PM.
That's AN HOUR BEFORE US.

Now, I'm just hoping beyond hope that Alex for some reason couldn't get into the showing his friends were going to,
Which was at 2 PM Pacific. -_- nofair.
Bre, Matt, and all the rest of his tour buddies saw it 7 hours before we get to.
Which is shit, btw.
But NOW, even if he DIDN'T get into that one (and I'm sure he did),
He could just go at 8 and see it the HOUR BEFORE US.

This wouldn't piss me off nearly as much if it was at 9 PM.
That way everything's even around the country,
But nope. 8.

We should move to the UK.
And get it the week before ANYONE in America.




P.S.-


Update:
Alex went to the midnight show because he's a good boy.
I think he sensed my disappointment that he'd see it before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment