Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grace: likes rap music.



So, now that I've devoured a whole bag of popcorn... I feel like I could pop, myself.

Tomorrow I'm going to Dillon's and maybe 12 or 1 his moms gonna take us to Ithaca until 5. So a day of Ithaca... I'm pretty excited. Probably visiting my mom again, too. I have to smuggle her a plastic fork and knife... I feel like school already. I mean, when you visit, they just have you sit outside the door of the patient, and we cant bring purses. How do I smuggle a knife and a fork without a purse.

Oh, look, you're a nerd! I love you. I love how you get so commited to things you're obsessed with. For me, I usually get obsessed/motivated by things. Like for a month I was obsessed with mohawks. And for a day I was obsessed with skateboarding and wanted to this summer but I never did. Whenever I watch shows like MADE I always want to motivate myself to do stuff (which explains the skateboarding thing). But usually when I get motivated to do something it sort of disappears after a week, or in a week.

I love Harry Potter, but never as much as you do. If I had to choose favorite characters...
1. Dumbledore.
2. Remus.
3. Snape.
4. Harry.
5. Nevelle.

Dumbledore. Do I have to explain? and Remus is just so cool... and plus you'd probably disown me if he wasn't on my list. Snape. I've ALWAYS loved Snape. even when he was getting suspicious. and when he killed the number one guy on my list. Harry. The hero, of course. I just love him, even though it's the most mainstream character. Nevelle... Is just Nevelle.

*shrugs* I almost put Hermione, but I think it's just because I like Emma. and that's cheating. so I didn't put her on.

Okay, since you did a random 20 things, I guess I can too. Just for the hell of it.

1. I hate raisins.
2. I can draw pretty well.
3. When I was little I was afraid of my mom's actual board game of Jumanji because of the movie.
4. My favorite colors to wear are grey, dark grey, black, red, and browns.
5. I like sailor outfits.
6. My face shape is square.
7. I don't like my hair right now.
8. My eyes change color.
9. I like to wear skirts sometimes.
10. I can't imagine my wardrobe without skinny jeans.
11. I'm write handed.
12. I can sculpt, paint, draw, and basically anything I guess...
13. I was afraid to drive all the way up till now. But I think I want to drive.
14. Natural disasters scare me more than anything.
15. Things that can't be controlled scare me, I guess.
16. I've diagnosed myself with panic disorder.
17. Mark Hoppus and Conor Oberst will always be pretty.
18. 1980's music videos make me feel sick. Really. They do.
19. I hate Uggs. Still.
20. I love my coffe cold, and with very little coffee. I love tea, preferrably Arizona.
(By the way, I drew dat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment