That's love, right there.What are you gonna do if I become a drug addicted prostitute? XD
Just kidding, I know you'd still love me.
...you would, right?
I can't even express to you how I feel about Alex. I just... can't.
And y'know how you like Dillion's nose? And I was a total prat and was like "-hairflip- I like all of Alex."
Well, I know what you mean now. And I'm absolutely in love with his chest and his bum.
His lovely hairless chest which compliments his love of v-necks quite nicely, and his adorable little bum from which his legs extend like swans.
And I really love your mom. It sucks that she's feeling so bad, but it's really great that she's getting help for it. I'm sorry you'll have to fend for yourself with your grandmother again, but... I'm always available for ranting. :]
Tell your Mumsie I said hi next time to talk to her.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment