Sunday, July 5, 2009

Joelle: To make up for A WEEK. :|

WHY DID I LEAVE FOR A WEEK, PLZ. DX


I don't even know where to start.
Jesus. Alright. I'll start with the beach.

I can't really remember anything.
All I remember is how much of a little shit my cousin was
And playing cards at 2 AM.

My cousin, Luka Grgurovich (that's seriously his name), made the entire week worthy of suicide.
He doesn't listen. He kicks. He bites. He wakes people up in the morning.
And his shithead parents are like "Awe, isn't he cute?"
Meanwhile, the rest of the 25 people there are like "NO, HE'S A LITTLE SHIT."
He's 7. And he's the worst thing to happen to the Jacoski family. Ever.
I can't even express the shittiness of this kid.

And I played cards.
It was me, my brother (Doug), my cousin (Nate), and my cousin (Abby).
We played Asshole. From 12 AM to 2 AM.
It's funny to see everyone's personality come out over a good game of Asshole.
Never realized that my brother is such a cocky loud-mouth. XD

Other than that, I was mostly left out of everything.
My sister was a bitch and... well, I told you about her.
But I went to this place called "Scarborough Faire"
Where I got a stuffed Fox. YES.
And there's was this wood store.
And there were Bears. EVERYWHERE.

We also went to the Dunes.
The Dunes are these MASSIVE mounds of sand that people enjoy climbing for some reason.
I climbed one and died at the top.
Being out of shape FTW!

ALRIGHT. Moving on.
I'M HAPPY YOU WERE HAPPY.
And I'm happy you got to spend all that time with Dillion.
Even if it didn't end as well as it could have.
And dude, my eyes are brown.
The only change in color is from poop brown to tree bark to black death.

And now it's my turn to get all mushy and go on forever about my favorite part about Alex.
As much as I love that beer belly, I have to say that my favorite part about Alex is how much weird stuff happens to make me love him even more.
Do you know how much thought I've put into trying to understand why I feel like this about him?
I've probably wasted a good week of my life if you add up all the minutes.
Anyway, I'll tell it in story form.
And this is what I think happened. I can't really remember what happened, but with the evidence I've collected, this is as close as I can get to the truth.


Last year, I found a wondrous and remarkable thing called Wizard Rock. It started with the Moaning Myrtles. Lauren Fairweather to be right on the money. I know it's probably cruel to have favorites within a band, but, hey, what can you do? So, I went through one of my phases with Lauren. These phases lead to mass amounts of picture hunting and they usually last about two weeks. (This is also why the memory on my computer fills rather quickly, but that's another story.) This also leads to my first time ever laying eyes on Alex. There's a photo album on the Moaning Myrtles' myspace with pictures of them wandering around with other people. So, yeah, there's Lauren, there's Nina, Nina's boyfriend, random college friends. Total, four girls, three boys. Now, I assume the boys each with their arms wrapped around a girl are in some sort of relationship with them. But who's that unattractive-but-yet-still-kinda-cute-boy-with-curly*-hair-and-flare-jeans clutching his own breast? Why, that's the lead singer of The Remus Lupins, Joelle, and by Jove, you'll never be the same again now that you've laid eyes on him. Well, needless to say, I kinda sensed another phase coming on. The very same day, I began stalking him. This (on the left, there) is one of the first pictures I ever collected of him. It's also one of my favorites of all time. I started to notice this wasn't a phase when I realized just how much we really had in common. I mean, my obsession with JDepp faltered after Sweeney Todd came out and he was onto some movie that I wouldn't be able to see 'cause it was rated R. But with Alex, I just kept finding little things that made me more and more interested. And naturally, the fact that we both love Harry Potter was a magnet. From what I can tell, month six is when it starts to get creepy. That's when I realize that I don't want anyone but him. I'm completely over giving second looks to boys at school and finding the birthdays of young actors in movies in really famous people. I also started keeping a diary in January. Between a phase about Heath Ledger, a phase about Neil Patrick Harris, a phase about William Beckett, and your everyday teenage girl ramblings, there's always something about him. Here's one from February 9th- "It's been months. This isn't one of those 'Oh, I like you this month, but I'll be over it soon.' No. This has been going on since July. That's over six months. All the way from 'Bears' to his most recent 'Magic Kingdom.' He's such a girl sometimes. I love it. And so many times I've tried to hate him, but I can't. I've tried to trick myself into believing he's bad, but t never works out. He drives me insane, I swear. Sam's all over him and there's a monster inside me that wants to kill her. And those dreams. They kill me. I live for those dreams. I prey for them every night. There's only ever been four and I could tell you exactly what each was about but I'm out of space." Yeah. Every little thing he does make my stomach erupt into butterflies.

*it was a humid day. His hair is not curly. It is wavy at the worst.

I don't love 'im 'cause I think he's pretty.
I think he's pretty 'cause I love him.
It's the things he does that make him adorable.
It's the day he wears his Dr. Seuss shirt.
It's the way he dances.
It's his love of Star Wars.
It's him when he is Remus Lupin.
It's the stupid little things he does when he's drunk.
It's when he doesn't look at the road when he's driving. (and I get really mad and bitch about how he'll never be the driver when we're married.)
It's how unspeakably, incredibly, depressingly gay he acts.



MOVING ON AGAIN.
It's 2 AM.

But I wanted to tell you about how I started loving Harry Potter.

I was about 7 when the movie for Chamber of Secrets came out on DVD.
And my babysitter for the summer watched many children at once.
And when the young kids would take a nap, I'd watch Chamber of Secret on pay-per-view.
Every. Single. Day.
I loved that movie so much, I cannot even express it.





Anyway, like I said, it's 2 AM. I can't do this anymore. I'm spell checking then going to bed.
I'll do more tomorrow, I promise. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment