I'm not even joking.
Panic! at the Disco is splitting.
This is the worst news EVAR.
I may actually cry. In all honesty.
First they kick Bryan out of the band.
Then they take the ! out of Panic!
And now... Jon and Ryan are leaving.
What did I do to deserve this?
Please, shoot me now.
I want this era to end on my deathday.
But in good news, I find out that Alex liked Panic! at the Disco.
I was a bit worried. Most people find them overrated and sucky.
I LOVE THEM ALOT. <3
P.S.- I'm going to see Blink-182, Fall Out Boy, and Panic! on August 12th at Hershey Park. Tickets are $55 if you wanna come.
Then they take the ! out of Panic!
And now... Jon and Ryan are leaving.
What did I do to deserve this?
Please, shoot me now.
I want this era to end on my deathday.
But in good news, I find out that Alex liked Panic! at the Disco.
I was a bit worried. Most people find them overrated and sucky.
I LOVE THEM ALOT. <3
P.S.- I'm going to see Blink-182, Fall Out Boy, and Panic! on August 12th at Hershey Park. Tickets are $55 if you wanna come.
No comments:
Post a Comment